1/2 cup cooking oil
1 1/2 cup water
salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine pork slices, soy sauce, and lime juice in a large bowl or container. Marinade for at least 1 hour.
2. Heat a pan then pour-in cooking oil.
3. Pan-fry the marinated pork chops in medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side.
4. Remove excess oil. Pour-in the remaining marinade and water and let boil. Simmer for 45 minutes or until the pork is tender.
Note: Add water as needed.
5, Add-in the sugar, salt, and pepper then stir.
6. Put-in the onions and cook for 3 minutes more.
7. Turn-off heat and transfer to a serving plate.