ground white pepper
thin soy sauce
1. Slice the pork into 1/4 inch thick pieces, then pound with a mallet to tenderize. Chop the garlic finely and reserve half for the pork marinade.
2. Put the reserved garlic in a bowl with tapioca flour, ground white pepper, and ground coriander.
3. Add the sliced pork, soy sauce, and fish sauce and marinate for 30 minutes.
4. While the pork is marinating, fry the other half of the garlic in canola oil over medium heat. Remove as soon as it turns golden brown.
5. Then turn the heat up to high and fry the pork until it is cooked. It should be very soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. Top the pork with the garlic and eat while still hot.