2 lbs. ground pork
1/2 cup green onions
ground black pepper
Lumpia wrapper (Spring roll skin)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients; onion, carrots, green onions, salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, and 1 piece raw egg with the ground pork. Mix well.
2. Wrap about 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture in a lumpia wrapper or spring roll skin.
3. Heat the cooking oil in a deep fryer (350F). Deep fry the lumpia for 5-8 minutes or until cooked.
4. Remove from the deep fryer and let the excess oil drip.
5. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with ketchup or sweet and sour sauce.