also known as creme caramel and caramel custard is a dessert made up of eggs and milk with a soft caramel on top.
10 pcs raw eggs
1 can condensed milk
1 cup evaporated milk
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Using an egg separator, separate the egg yolk from the egg white. Only egg yolks will be used. Separating yolk and while can also be done manually (you just need to be patient).
2. Place the egg yolks in a big bowl then beat them using a fork or an egg beater.
3. Add the condensed milk and mix thoroughly.
4. Pour-in the evaporated milk and mix well.
By the way, you can add 2 Tbps of refined sugar if you want a sweeter creme caramel.
5. Put the mold on top of the stove and heat using low fire. Put in the granulated sugar and mix thoroughly until the solid sugar turns into liquid (caramel) having a light brown color
6. Spread the caramel (liquid sugar) evenly on the flat side of the mold.
7. Wait for 5 minutes then pour the egg yolk and milk mixture on the mold.
8. Cover the top of the mold using aluminum foil.
9. Steam the mold with egg and milk mixture for 30 to 35 minutes.
10. After steaming, let the temperature cool down then refrigerate.
Ready to serve. Enjoy!